Home Business Magazine Online
Interview with Online Marketing Expert Luke Hyde
As COVID-19 has driven us all more and more into a virtual world, optimizing your online presence is more important than ever to business success. Optimizing your online presence can result in major followings on social media, bringing new interest into your services, and filling your lead funnels with genuine prospects. It can be the difference between looking for work and being inundated with opportunities. But there’s just one question. How do you optimize your online presence in a way your competitors are not?
Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Shelby Cara interview Gen Z’r Luke Hyde (https://lukehyde.com), who sponsors the Small Business Digital Roadmap. Luke shares easy to understand advice on how to grow your business through better optimizing your online presence.
Subjects discussed in the Podcast include:
- How Luke has been able to leap forward as a top Digital Marketer as a Young Generation Z-er
- Why is it important for a small business to optimize its online presence
- What exactly does it mean to optimize your online presence?
- How to build trust online
- Why it may not be a good idea to boost posts on Instagram or Facebook
- Why is Google My Business big for Smaller Home Businesses?
Episode Sponsor: Little Jimmy’s Italian Ice * https://ItalianIce.net
The post Podcast – Optimize Online – Gen Z’r Says to Ask the Questions Your Competitors Aren’t appeared first on Home Business Magazine.