Interview with Author and NASCAR Businesswoman Kelley Earnhardt Miller
To win in business, you also need to win in life. Kelley Earnhardt Miller, is one of the most prominent businesswomen in NASCAR today. Kelley Earnhardt Miller has written a book DRIVE: 9 Lessons to Win in Business and in Life. As co-owner of JR Motorsports, Kelley knows what hard work, dedication, and thriving in a “man’s world” looks like. Born into racing royalty, Kelley learned how to stand on her own merit, to keep up with the family legacy.
Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Sherilyn Colleen interview Kelley Earnhardt Miller, who shares these hard-earned lessons in her new book, with advice that will help home-based entrepreneurs to thrive.
Subjects discussed in the podcast include:
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller’s book DRIVE: 9 Lessons to Win in Business and in Life.
- What was it like growing up “Earnhardt” and being the daughter of racing royalty?
- After getting her “hands dirty” in NASCAR, why Kelley decided to write a book
- One key Lesson to win in life and in business – Be Authentic and Approachable
- Another key lesson is to “Position for Success.”
- How can you better balance work with your life?
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller’s ONE take-away in her book that she hopes will resonate most with readers
Episode Sponsor: Innov8tive * NHRPC.com