Interview with Business Strategist and Author Dr. Greg Reid
COVID-19 led to near shutdowns of social and economic activity, and nothing in the business world will be the same. According to today’s guest, Greg Reid, COVID-19 era calls for a new approach to business development, one that capitalizes on collaboration; (NOT) competition.
Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Sherilyn Colleen interview Greg Reid, who is the author of the best-selling book, Three Feet From Gold: Turn Your Obstacles Into Opportunities. He asks the question: What are YOU not seeing? Episode Sponsor: EFM Worldwide * EFMWorldwide.com
Subjects discussed in the podcast include:
- How can entrepreneurs turn pandemic obstacles into opportunities for business growth?
- Why is capitalizing on collaboration (not competition) crucial for business after covid-19?
- What strategies are key to staying profitable and afloat in the aftermath of COVID-19?
- The importance of working with solutions-based people.
- How can a business owner use “downtime” to better engage and connect?
- “Actionable advice” for business owners working from home
Episode Sponsor: EFM Worldwide * EFMWorldwide.coms
The post Podcast – COVID-19 Growth – Shift from Competition to Collaboration appeared first on Home Business Magazine.