Stream Audio or Download MP3 File:
Interview with Click Funnels Executive Dave Woodward
We’ve gone from TV to Twitter and in today’s marketplace, that can be confusing for home-based business owners. For others, it can be a dream come true. With today’s social media connections, any business owner can become their own reality TV host to market their startup or established business. With little technical proficiency and know-how, anyone can tap into social media channels to publicize their business. You just need to know how to navigate around.
To help us to chart these waters, Sherilyn Colleen, Managing Editor, and Richard “Capt’n” Henderson interview Dave Woodward, Chief Business Development Officer for ClickFunnels.
Subjects discussed in podcast include:
- Making Instagram your reality TV show
- How a business owner should look at Facebook as their talk show
- YouTube as a business’ sitcom
- Using podcasting with social media to build your business
- The most important channel for building yourself up as a celebrity in your market
So, tune in and learn how you too can be a social media celebrity!
Episode Sponsor: Pace Products * www.PaceProducts.com
The post Podcast – Be a Social Media Celebrity to Promote Your Home Biz appeared first on Home Business Magazine.