We are thrilled to announce tickets are now available for this year’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) on Friday, November 18th, 2016 at the United Nations! We would love you to join our mission in alleviating poverty by empowering, celebrating and supporting women in business worldwide!
WED is a once in a lifetime opportunity to listen to innovative ideas from world-class speakers, and participate in the largest discussion on how to empower women in business! We are excited to announce confirmed distinguished speakers this year include:
- Kevin O’Leary (Personality on ABC’s Shark Tank and CBC’s Dragons’ Den, Co-Founder of O’Leary Funds and Soft Key)
- Tao Porchon-Lynch (Guinness World Records Oldest Living Yoga Master, Award-winning Author, Film Actress, International Model and Entrepreneur)
- Mr. Amir Dossal (President and Chief Executive Officer of the Global Partnership Forum FormerExecutive Director of the UN Office for Partnerships)
- Ms. Deborah Roberts (ABC News correspondent 20/20, Good Morning America and World News Weekend)
- Ms. Loreen Arbus (President/Founder of Loreen Arbus Productions, Inc., and The Goldenson-Arbus Foundation)
- Ms. Maye Musk (Renowned nutritionist, model, mother to Elon Musk CEO of SpaceX & Tesla Motors)
- Ms. Sandra Lee (Entrepreneur, Multi-Emmy® and Gracie winner, Internationally-Acclaimed Expert In All Things Kitchen And Home)
- Ms. Bobbi Brown (Founder and CCO of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics)
- Ms. Kay Koplovitz (Founder of USA Network and SyFy Channel, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Springboard Enterprises, Board of Directors of CA Technologies, ION media and Time Inc.)
- Ms. Randi Zuckerberg (Founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media, Host of Dot Complicated on SiriusXM Business Radio and New York Times Bestselling Author of Dot Complicated and DOT)
- Ms. Joan Hornig (Founder of Joan Hornig Jewelry)
- Mr. Anthony Scaramucci (Founder and a co-managing partner of investment firm Skybridge Capital)
- Ms. Mindy Grossman (CEO of HSN, Board of Directors UNICEF, National Retail Federation)
- Ms. Kate Rogers (CNBC Entrepreneur and Small Businesss Reporter)
- Ms. Yue-Sai Kan (Emmy Award Winning TV personality, Founder Yue-Sai Cosmetics, Bestselling Author, Director Miss Universe China)
- Ms. Ramya Joseph (Founder and CEO of Pefin)
- Her Excellency Ambassador Lizzy Flores of Honduras
Rally your friends, family, and colleagues to join and celebrate this monumental day for women! Spend the entire day at the United Nations and become inspired by powerful speakers with exceptional ideas and remarkable anecdotes, which is the soul of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day. While each speaker is unique and arrive from different industries or backgrounds, all share the same goal – to empower women in business!
Last year we sold out and have a limited amount of tickets due to the high security of this event during the General Assembly. The Early Bird Special Ends September 20th!
To find out more about the WED 2016 event, speakers and programs visit:
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions! We hope you will join us in our mission in alleviating poverty by empowering, celebrating and supporting women in business by attenting Women’s Entrepreneurship Day!
With High Regards,
Wendy Diamond, Founder
The post Join Us! Women’s Entrepreneurship Day – United Nations – November 18th, 2016 appeared first on Home Business Magazine.